Mentioned on this episode: Dr. Elaine Aron’s empathy brain study
- On this blog: Fearing other people’s death
- On this blog: Feeling the physical pain of others
- The Condolence Note Coach website – a wonderful resource helping people deal with and write condolence notes
- A Few Suggestions for “Regulating” Fear, Grief, Anger, and Joy by Elaine Aron
- Being empathic versus being empath – crucial differences
Do you like the show?
If you enjoy my podcast and blog, if you find it helpful, uplifting, or entertaining, that’s awesome! Would you consider giving just $1 per episode? It would allow me to continue making these shows every week. Check out my Patreon page to see how it works. You can get special rewards, too!
Note: All podcast and blog content is free, as always, I’m just asking for support!