In this episode, I talk about my personal experiences with warm, still air, and offer some solutions to the issue.
Related Posts on this blog:
- Hot, Still Air Makes Me Feel Trapped, Like I Can’t Breathe
- I Thought I was Better at Parties
- Do Some Sounds Fill You With Rage? Maybe It’s Misophonia
- Overwhelmed by Beauty
- Feeling Overwhelmed when Nothing is Wrong
- The Worst Places on Earth for HSPs
- Finding the “Stasis of Peace”
- Sudden Noises
Do you like the show?
If you enjoy my podcast and blog, if you find it helpful, uplifting, or entertaining, that’s awesome! Would you consider giving just $1 per episode? It would allow me to continue making these shows every week. Check out my Patreon page to see how it works. You can get special rewards, too!
Note: All podcast and blog content is free, as always, I’m just asking for support!