Do you ever say these things to yourself?
- “I give a lot to other people but they don’t notice–they don’t appreciate or reciprocate my thoughtfulness.”
- “I can’t trust many people because they will inevitably hurt me or let me down.”
- “How can I be less sensitive?”
- “My empathy weighs heavily on me–It’s so tiring. How can I better handle this?”
Have a listen and let me know what you think of my tips in the comments below.
If you like the podcast, please leave a positive review on iTunes!
Resources mentioned in this episode: The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
Related posts on this blog:
- Podcast Episode #23: Kindred Spirits & Friendship
- People Pleasers: “I don’t want to bother you…”
- 7 Tips for Coping with the Challenges of Being Highly Sensitive (blog post)
Do you like the show?
If you enjoy my podcast and blog, if you find it helpful, uplifting, or entertaining, that’s awesome! Would you consider giving just $1 per episode? It would allow me to continue making these shows every week. Check out my Patreon page to see how it works. You can get special rewards, too!
Note: All podcast and blog content is free, as always, I’m just asking for support!