In this episode 26, I talk about how and why HSPs are more sensitive to caffeine than others. I also touch on the effects of other drugs as well as a possible connection to Mitral Valve Prolapse and HSP. I know–crazy.
If you like the podcast, please leave a positive review on iTunes!
Sign up for the twice-monthly newsletter to be notified of the latest blog posts, podcast episodes, and HSP news.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Dr. Elaine Aron “Coping Corner: Strengthening Your Decisions Through “Cardiac Exercise”
- Caffeine and Anxiety from stressbusting.co.uk
- Caffeine and shaking hands from Livestrong
- Mitral valve prolapse information
Related posts on this blog:
- A connection between caffeine, Mitral Valve Prolapse, and high sensitivity?
- Sensitive to Caffeine: It’s my Kryptonite
Do you like the show?
If you enjoy my podcast and blog, if you find it helpful, uplifting, or entertaining, that’s awesome! Would you consider giving just $1 per episode? It would allow me to continue making these shows every week. Check out my Patreon page to see how it works. You can get special rewards, too!
Note: All podcast and blog content is free, as always, I’m just asking for support!