If you don’t like complaining, you might want to skip it.
In episode #4, I talk about my personal experience working in a cubicle in an office for over 1o years and my battle against the following enemies:
- A stinky office kitchen
- Bright lights
- A painful chair
- A lack of control
Formidable foes all, but no match for the ultimate solution: quitting and working from home.
Related Posts on This Blog:
- All the Battles I Fought When I Worked in a Cubicle
- Products to Make Your Cubicle a Little More Bearable
- The Importance of Caring Less at Your Office Job
- Don’t Stand Over Me While I’m Working
- My Goal is to Take Down Bright Lights in the Workplace
- Headphones are the New Wall: Everyone Hates Open Office Plans
- Here’s the best job for a highly sensitive person
- I love listening to white noise
- Why am I so easily distracted at work?
Do you like the show?
If you enjoy my podcast and blog, if you find it helpful, uplifting, or entertaining, that’s awesome! Would you consider giving just $1 per episode? It would allow me to continue making these shows every week. Check out my Patreon page to see how it works. You can get special rewards, too!
Note: All podcast and blog content is free, as always, I’m just asking for support!