But you know, deep down, that you will never quit your office job, for whatever reason. And that makes you feel trapped and stifled.
Well, hopefully today’s episode will make you feel a bit better. Visions of how the “grass is greener on the other side” often have little grounding in reality. Wishful goals that haven’t been set can’t be reached–and reaching for those unset goals will only leave you disappointed.
Related content on this blog:
- Changing your job: where to start?
- For HSPs, jobs are more than a paycheck
- Here’s the best job for a highly sensitive person
- Is self employment the best for HSPs?
- “Freedom” isn’t a Goal
There are some things I omitted in this episode that I regret:
- I somewhat generalize “office jobs”. I realize that all jobs and situations are different.
- If you want to leave your job, I’m not saying you shouldn’t. I meant the focus of this episode to be those people who say they hate their job but won’t take steps to change it.
Thank you to Brianna Brown and others for supporting this podcast on Patreon!! THANK YOU!!
Do you like the show?
If you enjoy my podcast and blog, if you find it helpful, uplifting, or entertaining, that’s awesome! Would you consider giving just $1 per episode? Check out my Patreon page to see how it works. You can get special rewards, too!