The Highly Sensitive Podcast is for people with Sensory Processing Sensitivity–or those who want to better understand HSPs. In this show, I share personal stories, tips, rants, and occasionally interviews with interesting HSPs.
Today’s episode is a special treat! I’ve got an interview with an extroverted, highly sensitive, man. He’s also a comedian and software engineer. It’s Johnny Martinez of the Introvert Extrovert Podcast.
In this episode, Johnny talks about:
- How being highly sensitive can help you crush job interviews
- Having a parent who is very not highly sensitive
- The benefits of being an extroverted HSP as a software engineer
- How comedy can be a defense mechanism
- Having a panic attack on stage!
- Ways to practice self-care as an HSP (mind, body, environment).
This episode is almost an hour long, but it’s worth it for Johnny’s insight and interesting stories.
Find Johnny and his podcast:
Want to support the podcast?
Sign up for my twice-monthly newsletter to stay up-to-date on new podcast episodes, blog posts, and HSP news.