But how do you share this information with the most important person in your life?
It can be hard to explain a concept like high sensitivity, especially to people who are skeptical.
In this Episode 7 of the HSP Podcast, I have an imaginary conversation with a partner, husband, wife, boyfriend, or girlfriend to try to explain HSP in an easily-digestible way.
Related Posts on This Blog:
- FAQs for non-HSPs (people who aren’t highly sensitive)
- A conversation with your non-HSP partner
- Should you tell people that you are an HSP?
- Interview: “My Partner is a Highly Sensitive Person”
- How do you explain to your partner that simply being around people takes energy?
- How to Explain Being an HSP to Your Partner
- Starter Kit for People in a Relationship with an HSP
Do you like the show?
If you enjoy my podcast and blog, if you find it helpful, uplifting, or entertaining, that’s awesome! Would you consider giving just $1 per episode? It would allow me to continue making these shows every week. Check out my Patreon page to see how it works. You can get special rewards, too!
Note: All podcast and blog content is free, as always, I’m just asking for support!