Mentioned on this episode: What would Aristotle do? The fear of losing control
Further reading on this blog:
- Deadlines, Schedules, and Commitment Stress Me Out
- Working at Night = Complete Control
- Bad news: we can’t change the world to fit our needs
- Airplane Turbulence Scares Me So Much
- All the Battles I Fought When I Worked in a Cubicle
Subscribe to the twice-monthly newsletter to be notified of the latest blog posts, podcast episodes, and HSP news.
Do you like the show?
If you enjoy my podcast and blog, if you find it helpful, uplifting, or entertaining, that’s awesome! Would you consider giving just $1 per episode? It would allow me to continue making these shows every week. Check out my Patreon page to see how it works. You can get special rewards, too!
Note: All podcast and blog content is free, as always, I’m just asking for support!