If you don’t like complaining, you might want to skip it.
In episode #4, I talk about my personal experience working in a cubicle in an office for over 10 years and my battle against the following enemies:
- A stinky office kitchen
- Bright lights
- A painful chair
- A lack of control
Formidable foes all, but no match for the ultimate solution: quitting and working from home.
Related Posts on This Blog:
- All the Battles I Fought When I Worked in a Cubicle
- Products to Make Your Cubicle a Little More Bearable
- The Importance of Caring Less at Your Office Job
- Don’t Stand Over Me While I’m Working
- My Goal is to Take Down Bright Lights in the Workplace
- Headphones are the New Wall: Everyone Hates Open Office Plans
- Here’s the best job for a highly sensitive person
- I love listening to white noise
- Why am I so easily distracted at work?