In today’s show, I explain how the best job for HSPs….depends. On so many factors. I also cover some of the challenges of working for oneself, and the one question you can ask a potential employer to help decide of their company culture will be a good fit.
Resources mentioned on the show:
- The One Question You Should Ask About Every Job New York Times
Other posts on this blog about jobs & careers:
- Here’s the best job for a highly sensitive person (or podcast version)
- Jobs and Careers for Highly Sensitive Persons (or podcast version)
- Is self-employment really the best for HSPs?
- HSP episode 50: how to stop wanting to escape your job
- HSP episode 33: An introvert in an extrovert’s job